Section 8 Participants

Persons with a disability or people who need assistance communicating with us

Reasonable Accommodation

If you have a disability (disability may include physical, mental or other) and need:

  • A change in our policies or procedures   or
  • A change in the way we communicate with you or give you information, for example, appropriate auxiliary aid, relay service, sign language interpreters for person with speech or hearing impairments, or alternate format for vision impairment    or
  • A modification to your Housing Authority owned unit

You can ask for this change, which is called a Reasonable Accommodation.

Please call us or click on the following Reasonable Accommodation Form.  To contact us by TTY, please use the Oregon Relay service. The number is 7-1-1.

Frequently Asked Questions

Household Information

Who is my Case Manager?
What if my family or income changes?
What should I do if someone has moved out of my household?
What if I want to add someone to my household?

Landlord Information

What if my unit needs repairs?
What if I want to move?
When will my unit be inspected?

Eligibility & Family Obligations

What are the rules of the program?
What if I don't want to participate in the HCV program any longer?
What if I am a victim of Domestic Violence?